Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

only miracle

(semuanya ... gua lagi minat bikin SEMUANYA make bahasa inggris. Karena kalo lagi sedih, gue gak pinter menggambarkan perasaan gue dengan bahasa Indonesia ...)

Ok. Ehm. Tes tes ...
well ...
only miracle that would let me enter axl class.
but oh god, I WANT IT SO BAD that I would happily do anything that I had swore before.
i want it. i want it. every word of my pray was all about it now, and I want it that bad.

I believe that miracle happen.
sometimes.
a rare times.
but it happens.
well ...
i don't know why I was just being pessimistic before i know that.
Just like what Andrea Hirata said, Realistic is the beginning of pessimistic.
i don't know why my mind is over my feeling.
i don't know why i was being way too realistic even though i always a dreamy one.

I don't know why I even think about it, even though I never think about anything
even my UN result (that was one GOOD past)
but I do think about it.
for me it about the death or alive matter.

i really want to enter it.
if I usually asked God to make it best for me
no this time
I asked
I begged
I swore to God
that I want to enter acceleration class.
even though I will be crazy
even though I have to study until my bones broken
I don't care
just enter me to the class this time.

...
but once more
it's only miracle that would let me enter this class

1 komentar:

Dyza mengatakan...

Amin amin amin amin amin amin amin


(meskipun gue ga rela untuk melewatkan satu tahun SMA di 8 tanpa lo.. cause it's going to be the most boring year in my high school life..... eh lebay ya gue? pokoknya ga ada lo ga asik, ga ada lo ga seru, titik. tapi gue tetep dukung lo kok. serius. beneran. GUE DUKUNG LO. may Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless you. lo pasti bisa. serius. beneran. ga boong dah.)